Ski Instructor Risk-G

How to obtain your Risk Activity Permit

To be able to offer commercial Ski tours, you need a risk activity permit.


We will be happy to advise you on how to make your dream come true.


You can find more information under the following links:

Risk activity law

Leaflets and links

About the Qualification

In order to be able to apply for the risk activity permit, the following training courses/modules must be successfully completed:


SSBS Ski Instructor

Variants & Tours (VT)

Additional module RiskG/ Off-Piste

Internship (P3)

Off-piste internship